Click HERE to watch our introductory video!
- Cats accepted. Sorry, No Dogs.
- Walk-in closets
- Garbage Disposal
- Electronic Locks
- Hardwood Floors
- Oak Cabinets
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet available
- Patio (on some units)
- Newly Renovated
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Electronic Controlled Access
- 24-hr Emergency Maintenance
- Playground/Tot Lot
- Free Movie check-out
- 1 Mile to I-495
- Quiet professional community
- Laundry Facilities On-Site
- Free Off-Street Parking
- Picnic/BBQ Area
Property Description: Silver Spring Apartments - Built along a beautiful ridge, surrounded by tall trees, Suburban Hill has always been one of Silver Spring's nicest apartment buildings. It's a great location for those outside the Capital Beltway and for those in downtown DC. Suburban Hill offers huge comfortable apartments. We look forward to having you be a part of our community.
TO APPLY FOR AN APARTMENT WE NEED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Completed application for each adult
- Employment verification from each applicant
- Two most recent pay stubs
- A completed employment verification form (or)
- A notarized letter from your employer on company letterhead (or)
- if self employed, the most recent tax return
- $25.00 application fee for each adult applicant (credit card, cashier's check or money order)
- $250.00 advanced rental deposit (credit card, cashier's check or money order)
- Copy of a government issued photo ID (drivers license is preferred)
- Completed landlord verification form indicating your current rental status
- Completed co-signer's agreement form, if required
NOTE: We take initial payments in the form of a money order or cashier's check. Square footages are approximate and will vary by individual apartment layout.
*Prices, specials and availability subject to change.