(866) 500-5284 (leasing calls only please)
8500 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20903
Managed by: The Apartment House, Inc.
Hours: M-F 9AM - 530PM, Sat. 10AM - 3PM,
(Evening & Sunday by appointment only)
Directions: From the Beltway, take Exit 28B-New Hampshire Ave. (South) to Takoma Park (1.2 miles) just past the light at Piney Branch Rd. Turn R
on first street past Piney Branch Road (Ruatan St.).
Make next R on 11th Ave. Follow to community.
Click for Video
Click for Floorplan
|Priced From*||Income (1)||Income (2)†||Co-Signer‡|
|1 Bedroom Jr.||1||525||$1075||39,100||49,600||64,500|
|2 Bedroom Corner||1||870||$1295||47,100||59,800||77,700|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||1||935||$1395||50,700||64,400||83,700|
|3 Bedroom||1 1/2||1100||$1550||56,400||71,500||93,000|
|Cats OK||$20 Extra per cat |
(maximum 2 cats)
Click HERE to watch our introductory video!
- Cats accepted. Sorry, No Dogs.
- Walk-in closets
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Floors
- Oak Cabinets
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet available
- Patio (on some units)
- Newly Renovated
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Video Entry
- 24-hr Emergency Maintenance
- Playground/Tot Lot
- Free Movie check-out
- 1 Mile to I-495
- Quiet professional community
- Laundry Facilities On-Site
- Free Off-Street Parking
- Picnic/BBQ Area
Property Description: Silver Spring Apartments - Built along a beautiful ridge, surrounded by tall trees, Suburban Hill has always been one of Silver Spring's nicest apartment buildings. It's a great location for those outside the Capital Beltway and for those in downtown DC. Suburban Hill offers huge comfortable apartments. We look forward to having you be a part of our community.
TO APPLY FOR AN APARTMENT WE NEED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Completed application for each adult
- Employment verification from each applicant
- Two most recent pay stubs
- A completed employment verification form (or)
- A notarized letter from your employer on company letterhead (or)
- if self employed, the most recent tax return
- $25.00 application fee for each adult applicant (credit card, cashier's check or money order)
- $250.00 advanced rental deposit (credit card, cashier's check or money order)
- Copy of a government issued photo ID (drivers license is preferred)
- Completed landlord verification form indicating your current rental status
- Completed co-signer's agreement form, if required
Lease Terms: Lease Terms: 12 months. Security Deposit: $250
*Prices, specials and availability subject to change. The prices quoted are as of June 17, 2013.
† Combined minimum income requirement for two or more adults on lease
‡ Minimum income requirement for co-signer, if required